Not Another SHOT SHOW Video! | SHOT Show 2023
SHOT SHOW 2023
Intro: 0:00 The Truth about SHOT Show Swag 3:17 InVeris (integrated live-fire and virtual weapons training systems) 5:00 CZ Scorpion EVO3 8:34 Colt product tour 10:06 Faxon Firearms product tour 13:49 Black Rain Ordinance (New Commando Series Bull-Pup Sniper) 16:34 Live Free Armory (New Apollo 11 1911-Style Pistol) 19:40 LYTE Horse Electric ATV 20:38 Carbon Research (1st Carbon Fiber Suppressor) 21:29 Zeus Armory (Quick Change AR Barrel Adapter) 22:55 Fold AR 24:09 Accufire Optics 26:05 Dead Eye Designs 29:12
SHOT Show Facts:
SHOT® stands for Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade. SHOT Show® is a registered trademark.
• The SHOT Show is owned and sponsored by NSSF®, The Firearm Industry Trade Association. The show is produced and managed by ConvExx. The hashtag is #SHOTShow.
• At the 2022 show, exhibitors, buyers, media and other industry professionals hailed from all 50 states and more than 115 countries.
• The 2023 SHOT Show will have more than 2,400 exhibitors on the exhibit floor, including the Suppliers Showcase.
• SHOT is the largest event held at The Venetian Expo, and 2022 marked the expansion of the show to Caesars Forum. Total exhibit space for the 2023 show in these two venues is estimated to be more than 800,000 net square feet—equivalent to more than 18 acres or enough space to park 547 F-16 fighter jets.
• The SHOT Show boasts 13.9 miles of aisles—a distance more than half a marathon.
• This is the 45th annual SHOT Show. The first SHOT Show was in 1979 in St. Louis, Missouri. The 2021 show was virtual due to the pandemic.
• This will be the 24th SHOT Show in Las Vegas. No other city has hosted more SHOT Shows, and Las Vegas has been home to the show continuously since 2010. Music Credit/License: Metallurgix - Forklift